Thursday, November 13, 2008

My First Blog!!

Hello People..
well, i'm courtney vaughn. i'm sixteen and a half... woo! and i'm doing pretty well right now.

Life is a little tougher because of some issues, but i'm getting through 'em. So ya! I'm super optimistic, and hoping for the best in life. Woo :)!

so this is my first blog right? well, i don't really know what to talk about. i'm just going to school at Sky View High. Go Bobcats. I love to play sports; mostly fastpitch softball with my sister Kenna.

My family consists of some of the most amazing people; even though sometimes i say otherwise.




~My Dad: Leigh (Lee) Vaughn.

-He's pretty much the best dad any teenage girl could have! really. he's fun-loving, and one of my best friends. especially now more than ever.!! i love him. he's like my giant teddy bear. even though he can stink, cause of his cologne my mom buys him, i love him! woo.:)



~My Mom: Tami Vaughn.

-She's cool. Right now we're in some sort of a tussle. Just a he said she said kind of fight. Idk what's really going on. We just don't get along like we used to, but soon enough we'll have to get along sometime.



~My Twin Sister: McKenna Vaughn


-She's cool, at times. She can be a brat, but i love her. She is one of my closest friends, yet enemies; at times. We can get into a fight one instant and the next be ready and willing to stand up for one another.





~My Little Sister: Rachel Vaughn.

-This girl is just plain adorable. She loves everyone and everything. Twighlight is her latest love, including Edward, and how oh so dreamy he has got to be. She's my dork, and i love her. Even though i don't show her enough lovin. lol. But she's a cutie.



~My Little Brother: Adam Vaughn.

-He's my little midget man! He loves that nickname, and i was the one who gave it to him. Woo.! :) He loves his daddy and is an exact replica of him. Really! He's absolutely adorable towards me, and everyone else. lol. He loves sports and won't ever get off his favorite video game Madden 07 or NBA 2K8. ugh. He's cute though.


So there ya go. That's the family i've been born and raised in. Awesome, right? :). I love 'em.


Well, I better get going to bed. I got a long day of school ahead. Woo. Go Cats.


/Courtney Wortney :)

1 comment:

Boyds said...

love you court. hope you know how wonderful you are. i miss you funny girl. shakin not stired