Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates!

Well, HellO!!!!
It's me again...
So... Updates, right? K!
  • Softball is starting up. So, i'm going to be one of the managers this year because of some complications. :(. But I'm still excited.
  • School is going great! I'm currently getting a 4.0! woo. There's a first for everything. Haha. ;).
  • Ooooo. I have an eye lab in my Medical Anat. & Phys. class next week!! Woo!
  • And today i just got an "A" on my Medical Terms test.! woo hoo.
  • I'm currently working on re-booting my spiritual side. Reading scriptures, praying, and going to church. It's going well, and I'm glad that I'm actually getting back to somewhat of my old self.
  • I'm having a little bit of a struggle for right now with some questions I have, and who they (THE family) is. So I'm getting my dad to give me a blessing on Sunday.
  • Kenna is getting her Patriartical Blessing on Thursday! :). I'm jealous. jk.

That's it for now. Ta Ta for Now!!!

luv/CourtneyWortney

P.s. I'll try to get on more often.. ugh. sorry.

1 comment:

Boyds said...

your blog is way cute and i miss your sexy face. i will see you in at the end of the month my rug rats will be up there,